Eliminating Pain With Our Gentle Touch Technique
The “gentle-touch” technique for administering anesthesia that is virtually painless, and finally a seamless and undetectable method for creating perfectly natural hairlines.
Even our own staff often has a difficult time telling the difference between a natural hairline and one that Surehair has previously recreated.
Our medical doctors supervise all transplants so that each transplant is a custom designed work that serves the patient both in the short term and the long term. The end result is an ultra-refined hair transplant that is tailored to the specific needs of each patient.
Prior to all surgical procedures, the doctor will discuss in great detail all aspects of the surgery, as well as address any questions or concerns which the client may have.
Here at our staff try to ensure that each patient feels as if they have had an honest and clear discussion about the surgery and what to expect before, during and after the surgery.
Following the surgery, our clients can expect a detailed and extensive follow-up program which ensures that each patient has adequate support and access after the surgery.
Web Only Special: $250 Credit
We invite you to discover for yourself how incredible our hair loss solutions really are. Sign up for a free online consultation today by filling out our free online consultation form and get a $250 credit towards any of our hair restoration services.
The consultation is absolutely FREE and for your convenience you can schedule a photo consultation via phone if you can’t make it in person. Simply fill out the form to the right.
Your Free Consultation Will Provide You With:
- An price / cost estimate for treatment of your specific condition.
- An opportunity to learn about the very latest treatments available to you.
- A Personalized Future Hair loss assessment and diagnosis.
- Proven SHI® treatment options geared to your specific case & budget.
- An opportunity to discuss your hair loss with a genuine 25yr hair loss expert.
- $250 Certificate toward any of our procedures while supplies last*