I frequently receive questions asking about the best way to submit photos through email for people living great distances from the clinic. I’ve included some sample photos to help illustrate the best method for taking these photos. You will need the following items to get the best results and give us all the information we will need to give you an accurate online consultation.
- A measuring tape-metric is best
- Any camera- camera phones are acceptable
- Good lighting in the area you will be taking your photo
Follow these guidelines to ensure a good, quality photo.
- Snap the picture straight on. Including your whole face is not necessary, but we do need to see the entire eye area.
- Take a photo of each individual eyebrow, and then re-take the photo including the measuring tape. It is very important that you use the measuring tape.