Noticing Hair Loss?
Hair loss in women can occur for many different reasons; genetics, hormonal imbalance, poor diet and medical conditions just to name a few and in many cases hair loss in women is very similar to male pattern baldness.
It affects millions of women in North America alone and many more throughout the world and is nearly impossible to determine the exact casue.
There are many myths, but also many true reasons why women experience hair loss.
- Androgenetic Alopecia – Also known as female pattern baldness. This cause is the most common in women experiencing hair loss and is a direct effect of genetics.
- Telogen Effluvium – This occurs when hair goes into a resting or shock phase after any type of insult. This type of resting hair shedding may occur as a result of pregnancy up to three to six months after giving birth. Telogen Effluvium may also be caused when a woman loses a great deal of weight in a short period of time, possibly through a crash diet.
- Alopecia Areata – When bald spots suddenly appear here or there or when little, tiny hairs that break off become noticeable. Areata is Latin for round or circumscribed. It’s often related to some stressful event, and it’s believed to be some type of immunologic imbalance where the immune system goes after its own hair for some unknown reason and causes them to go into the resting phase and slow down their growth so they break off or come out. However, a lot of times it regrows by itself.
No matter what type of female hair loss you suffer from, Sure Hair understands that your situation is unique, sensitive and urgent. We are here to help and have many replacement solutions available for women as well as men.
Noticing Hair Loss? Contact Us Today!
Web Only Special: $250 Credit
We invite you to discover for yourself how incredible our hair loss solutions really are. Sign up for a free online consultation today by filling out our free online consultation form and get a $250 credit towards any of our hair restoration services.
The consultation is absolutely FREE and for your convenience you can schedule a photo consultation via phone if you can’t make it in person. Simply fill out the form to the right.
Your Free Consultation Will Provide You With:
- An price / cost estimate for treatment of your specific condition.
- An opportunity to learn about the very latest treatments available to you.
- A Personalized Future Hair loss assessment and diagnosis.
- Proven SHI® treatment options geared to your specific case & budget.
- An opportunity to discuss your hair loss with a genuine 25yr hair loss expert.
- $250 Certificate toward any of our procedures while supplies last*
Hair Transplant Cost Analysis
Fill out and submit this form to get a free online consultation along with a $1,000 credit toward our hair transplant procedures.